Saturday, March 26, 2011

CALIFORNIA!!!!!

Hi, it's me Lynne. I am always procrastinating to update my blog, and I have alot to share since last year when I last wrote. Just this month I took a family trip to California with my Dad, my uncle, three of my brothers, and three of my cousins. We had a great time! My family and I took our cousins big Suburban all the way to Los Angeles and Anaheim where we had a super fun day at America's 1st theme park called, Knotts Berry Farm. I have been there before when I was 6 years old. I was really scared to go on some of the big steep roller coasters, but I still enjoyed it. One of the best parts of the trip that I really loved was the delicious Boysenberry pie! It was so good! They also had Boysenberry jam to spread on biscuits. Later during our trip we stayed in a hotel with free breakfast, lunch and dinner so we ate Frito boats for dinner and waffles for breakfast. The hotel also had a basketball court and a swimming pool! We had a wonderful time there. On the last day of our trip, we went to Newport beach to go swimming in the ocean, and we found lots of different cool shells to bring home as souvenirs. After the beach we drove to China Town and took lots of pictures of the cool sights that we saw like, The Staples Center, the Hollywood sign, and some huge buildings in the city. In China Town we walked all around looking into all kinds of stores, restaurants, and little shops. We bought some fortune cookies, and White Rabbit candies, that I really love! I really enjoyed my family vacation to California and I hope to go back again with the whole family some day!

No comments: